Thursday, October 5, 2006

What Is Considered A Low Cholesterol Meal

LAST POST: the end of hole

"this stuff is over"
Jaime Vadell in Prayer





This is the end of the hole.

Oddly enough, I was about to leave Rock & Pop on several occasions. To survive many changes of skin and then end up being the artistic director of her is like a big joke. Is a path that raised me and whom I never result from a combination of many variables.

Similarly, there came another of those bitter moments that make this the most lively and sincere radio dial. The time came when the animal shakes and sheds its skin. I hope

have given you all the best for the best radio. I hope if any always accompanied by the best, the most of the time and essentially giving them good music good times. I also hope to continue next to the Rock & Pop for years and receive a new breed of leaders with the same enthusiasm as I greeted me at the end of 98 and made me feel like home.

I feel overwhelmed with sadness for this, but there is no return, even though I offered to stay to have my voice and crazy head. I am neither old nor tired. But this Rock & Pop must reinvent itself with others.

And I need to look at me from outside. I'm terrified. Would I be. Thanks for listening, post, call, talk to me, closer in some corner, sharing a few words in a reel. Thank you for your continued support, his encouragement, his cries, his hugs.

And this continues in other ways, do not stop reading and posting on my new blog (of much lower profile) I'm Unemployed

I leave the lyrics of the song I chose for the end of this story.

Hugs to each of you. We will see later there.

ah ... and my goodbyes ... yes ... this is one of the most significant.

Luck.
Bye.



CUEVAS Some things in life are bad
they can really make you mad
other things just make you swear and curse
when you're chewing life's gristle
don't grumble
give a whistle
and this'll help things turn out for the bestand...

Always look on the bright side of life...

If life seems jolly rotten
there's something you've forgotten
and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing
when you're feeling in the dumps
don't be silly chumps
just purse your lips and whistle
that's the thing
and...

Always look on the bright side of life...

For life is quite absurd
and death's the final word
you must always face the curtain with a bow
forget about your sin
give the audience a grin
enjoy it. It's your last chance, anyhow
so...

Always look on the bright side of death,
just before you draw your terminal breath

Life's a piece of shit
when you look at it
life's a laugh and death's a joke it's true
you'll see it's all a show
keep 'em laughing as you go
just remember that the last laugh is on you
and...

Always look on the bright side of life...


Extraída de Life of Brian , Monty Python

0 comments:

Post a Comment