Farewell to hurt you more
El último día de mi enseñanza media vi a algunos compañeros llorar. I had so many friends and me upset at the fact that they would throw much and I felt I was moving a step toward something bigger and challenging. I tried to get excited, but I was more relieved than anything. And the rest I saw that cried a lot. It was my most emotional farewell.
I had a girlfriend who went to a scout camp over 3 weeks ultra southern Chile. I shit on that trip and I stayed because I had not a feeling with the scouts (obviously) and had no one. Was stalk, but it was not the worst of my life goodbye.
When my brother went abroad to exchange work wadding gave me pain because I felt he was just as a chicken. But when I knew he was doing the crack I was relieved. No. .. either.
When we went to the advancement of Star Wars Episode III and beyond the positive and negative comments we had from the prequels, one of us said: "Hueón ... is the last movie ... no more .. . no matter whether good or bad ... " We sat in silence. Penca, but it was my worst farewell.
Thus, deaths rank among the strongest in terms of saying goodbye and I was dead me and so many people that is as one might think that it is customary. But with the death one is never quite prepared.
So, discounting to death as the departure obviously more painful, more painful farewell tell us that you have lived. Finite chop.
0 comments:
Post a Comment