disease had never
When siblings are close in age, mothers tend to lead the process of the typical childhood illnesses each other. If one of the Hermes gives varicella, ahuevonado do another drink from the same cup, that will leave the alcayota in the face too. If one has mumps and is like a toad, then go with the other to play to the side and come the stuff too. But as the body and nature are at this point remains a huge mystery, there are diseases that one, though exposed, never have.
Even those that you should suffer from a fool, at the end not have no more.
I for example never had mumps. They told me if I was an adult would be sterile and stuff, but I'm still waiting there to give me mumps. I even took pictures with my brother with mumps. Nothing. Nor had
flat feet, ideal to take off his military service in my time. List
then the disease or you never had.
0 comments:
Post a Comment