Wednesday, September 27, 2006
What Kind A Weave Is Good To Wear
makes me nervous to know that I never dreamed of my death. Or kill me. Many people always look even at their funerals, or have had clear images of what it means to die or what comes next. They dream of the murder, assaults, or Freddy Krueger slit in two, or the Tila you shattered. Only in a corner as the cars go over 80 in urban areas I think about ... "One day one of these going to lose control, will uproot this post is here and I will explode into a wall."
Nor have I felt like dying. To kill me, for example. I know suicide attempts and people who have achieved. In that sense I am more than lucky. Because if you die by a heart attack or hit or a domestic accident awkward is like there is nothing to do. But deciding not to follow is a hidden field and incomprehensible to me. I try to understand why some people do not want to move. But it is beyond me.
Dying ... Have you thought about his death? How is the imagination?
hopefully I get older but not shit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment