The food I hate most
was very hot. We entered a traditional downtown restaurant called The Naturist and as it was picture day special, we ask what we wanted. My mom calls and asks for two additional letter for my brother and me. We were asking the girl who attended the what they were several dishes that sounded not so obvious. But for me it did not matter because I always preferred to ask the same thing and had in mind something as obvious as pomegranate beans or something.
Suddenly, inside my big head, figured that the ideal dish for summer day: a bowl of spinach. Nothing. just that. Beet and nothing else. I eat them with salt and tired and just that I liked more of a natural peach juice. There I was in heaven.
"Give me a big plate of spinach."
"Do not you want to serve with anything?" Said the girl.
"No. Just chard, and rather large plate."
"Are you child safe? "I asked my mom missed.
" But obvious. It is the best. "
still with doubts, my mom made a gesture of" leave "the girl who attended and went in search of our dishes. A few minutes later my brother appeared plunged in a shelled bean dish . My mom was eating some cheese. And I waited. Why is going to take much for a plate of spinach?
And they came.
To my horror, to my shame, to my insistence, the dish of spinach in question, a huge plate of chard and incomprehensible, I returned to the clarity of a single blow.
Inside my brain, and believe me these things happen to me, which I thought were the lettuce and spinach were what I ordered from the bottom of my heart was a bowl of lettuce. But it coincided with the food that I always hated most in my entire school life the greens were cooked in any way. Freudian slip, distraction or a learning disorder that made his best play on an off day secret, the thing is that I appeared in front of the green and slimy puddle of spinach trapped like a big swamp and my appetite is going to fuck me.
My mom started laughing. The damn let me know and ridicule. My brother under the table kicking and hitting me I said "Ahuevonado, re dumb asshole."
I well remember the face of the girl who took care of us when my mother asked for change.
What food do you most hate?
0 comments:
Post a Comment