I like
When boy, after those long Pichanga street, was very hungry. And hunger and thirst also opened creativity. Wouldst you a glass of water or juice on, was doing well pocho flatus competition with friends and then when you finally going to the house armed themselves something to eat with what you have. And sometimes you get bored of butter or simply was not anything more stale bread grabbed weekend and Le Chant powdered Milo eat it. Rico. Or the other option was to grind a banana and ate bread with bananas. I
banana bread fan for years. And the bread with Milo too. Matabas hunger immediately.
But time passes and you begin to like disgusting things. I swallowed a kid or eggplant and now I can eat a whole Lazan or Arabic-style stuffed eggplant.
I also like the interior: tongue, kidney, udder, Chunchula, longan, brains.
I like parmesan bites.
Nachi
When I tried the foot of a slaughtered lamb I really liked.
a kid ever endured chicory. Now I devoured her with coarse salt and lemon sick.
The guatita in hate but to suck on the planter are incredible. I love chickpeas
since childhood.
And all these are things
disgusting foods from all the nasty essentially, what is your favorite?
0 comments:
Post a Comment